This could be the greatest way for us to get more sales, engage our customers, really make more money, but you are going to let it slip right on by. Ooh, you’re afraid to try Social Media. Is Social media part of your marketing plan? Marketing success is all about 1P – perception. Leverage social media to proactively manage your influences
Do you leverage technology to increase your sales? The relevant social media logos on all marketing, internal and external communications.
- ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES
- EPROSPECT LETTERS
- ELECTRONIC SALES DOCUMENTS
- BUSINESS CARDS
According to a recent research study by The Nielsen Company, “Americans spend nearly a quarter of their time online on social networking sites and blogs. Up from 15.8 percent just a year ago” – a whopping 43% increase in the last one year. If percentage time spent on Social Networking sites continues to grow at its current rate, soon it will account for more than 50% of time spent online – meaning Social Networks will become the dominant force “online” and Social Networking will become synonymous with the internet. Decision makers will make their purchasing decision more and more through influencers on the internet.
- Are you in the daily conversation?
- Have you defined your social media “circle of influence?”
- Are you offering regular commentary on trends?
- Can you offer credible information in quick bites?
- Are you a “positive force,” or a “downer?”
- Have you made your credentials organic to the conversation?
- Do you support other credible voices?
- Give links to credible online sources
Traditional marketing focuses on what brands attempt to portray to consumers. Social media allows consumers to tell brands about themselves, while simultaneously increasing brand awareness by promoting interaction and a sense of community.
Which sites are the most innovative, influencing you in your operations?