I hear many challenges and complaints from end users, owners, operators and leaders about their labor resources in relation to serving their customers. Think about this hard question, who or what needs disruption in your operation ?
People in your organization should be owners not renters. They need to be have accountability. Not just going through motion instead of doing the actions.
You as a leader need to create clarity (and focus) in order to change behavior. To be different you have to behave different and share this focus with your team.
Great service is by a person and if each individual doesn’t get it, the rest of the team can’t pick up the slack.
Have you employees think about:
- Elevating one experience
- Positive emotion
- “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.” ― R.T. Bennet
- Little things make a difference
- Out think rather than outspend
- What aggravates or irritate your customers? Give empowerment to your team(it lends credibility to their role too. It is about accountability and even being able to get the gratitude with resolution for that customer.
- Align value with your work culture
- Awaken the senses of their customers
- Be a memory maker(customer experience)