Generations and cultural diversity needs revolve around a mindset. No matter the age or position people focus on betterment, paying it forward, setting higher expectations and experiences, and options.
Being more positive helps the mindset for change and achievement. It gives you the ability to bounce back, connect with others, open to learn, to be more creative, less judgmental, see the big picture better, and achieve goals faster.
It is based on science! Positive attitudes can help quality of life.
A team well connected and more positive is able to balance external vs. internal orientation as well as inquiry and advocacy. Take the time to bring this energy to your teams. Strategies include:
- Having the teams’ input to be part of the goal and initatives
- Open minded to see it through your customers’ eyes or your sales teams’ eyes. What would they like to see, expect to receive, etc..
- Meetings with mediation -mindfulness, greater positivity
- Five c in your work environments.
- Contribution. Making a difference
- Conviction. renter or owner?
- Culture. kindness or hostile?
- Commitment. to position, loyal, believe in strategy
- Confidence. Can you state that your department or/company people exudes that to their customers?